These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four (4) year college or university, or equivalent education from a technical or trade school in computer science or information technology and or 5 to 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of a technical background in information systems management, products or services. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or technical industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related. Industry certification preferred.
- Speaking, reading and writing in Korean is a plus.
- Ability to deliver bilingual customer service in Korean, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Spanish is preferred.
- Advanced experience, knowledge and training in progressively responsible information technology department operations and supervisory activities.
- Advanced experience in data center management, DR solutions and strategies and managing a 24X7 technology infrastructure.
- Experience and proficiency in Windows Server Administration (2008-2016) to include Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Office 365.
- Strong understanding of server and application virtualization Nutanix AHV, PRISM, Flow, core VMware technology skills including experience with ESXi v6.x, VMware v6.x, and vCenter.
- Experience with data protection products such as Veeam, Rubrik, and Cohesity
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with enterprise-class infrastructure and systems, including MDM, SSO, MFA, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Firewalls, VPN.
- Experience Managing, Monitoring, Maintaining and Troubleshooting SQL Server Databases (2014, 2016).
- Intermediate math skills; ability to calculate interest and balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills for a variety of tasks or projects.
- Ability to deal with difficult technical problems involving multiple facets, variables and situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.