The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the recruiting/talent acquisition functions, including but not limited to, job postings, gathering all pre-recruiting requirements, recruiting, interviewing, negotiating offers and on-boarding of new employees. This position will be responsible for ensuring that all activities and processes comply with all company policies and all applicable employment laws and regulations.
Ensures compliance with established Company policies and procedures. Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position including but not limited to the following: Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act), Regulation B (Equal Credit Opportunity Act), Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Bank Secrecy Act in conjunction with the USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Information Program, Right to Financial Privacy Act (state and federal) and Community Reinvestment Act.
1. Assists with recruitment/talent acquisition responsibilities including job postings, gathering all pre-recruiting requirements, job postings, recruiting, interviewing, negotiating offers and on-boarding of new employees.
2. Answers telephones, answers questions and directs callers to proper Human Resources and other Company personnel.
3. Coordinates and schedules interview for managers and executives.
4. Assists with running background checks and preparing offer letters.
5. Reviews new hire packet, background checks for completeness and accuracy.
6. Assists with tracking recruiting activities to maximize effectiveness (cost per hire, time to hire, etc.)
7. Assists with setting up community events such as job fairs, campus recruiting events, and networking events.
8. Maintains a high level of communication and relationships with all business units and HR staff.
9. Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
10. Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
11. Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
12. Performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
• High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a college or university preferred
• 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of a strong human resources background. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or technical industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
• Speaking, reading and writing in Korean is a plus.
• Ability to deliver bilingual customer service in Korean, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Spanish.
• Previous experience working in both corporate and agency recruiting environments is desired.
• Basic knowledge of human resources, labor laws, related state and federal laws and regulations, and other Company policies and procedures.
• Good interpersonal skills to deal with officers and employees on matters of a confidential or sensitive nature.
• Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills required.
• Previous experience working with applicant tracking systems desired (ex. ICIMS, Taleo, Brassring, etc.)
• Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory environment.
• Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer system; word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
• Intermediate typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
• Basic math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
• Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
• Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties.
• Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.